Friday, November 15, 2013

A Quick Thought On Libertarian Laxity Concerning The Supply of Narcotics

Some of my best friends are libertarians, but the thought's occurred to me that the real reason why libertarians want our drug laws to be abolished could be either because they know that an anarchocapitalist society would be such a dreadful place to live in that the only way that people could endure it would be by staying stoned all the time, or that they want the rest of us to be so stoned that we wouldn't be able to summon any interest in what they were getting up to.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger James Higham said...

There's a difference between libertarian and libertine.

18 November, 2013 19:54  
Blogger Martin said...

Hello, James, nice to hear from you again. I have been told that's the case, but I don't see what difference it makes to my analysis.

18 November, 2013 21:45  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home