This writer is increasingly of the belief that all thinktanks, policy shops, group blogs, and teams of newspaper leader writers should be considered to be not unlike Snow White's Seven Dwarfs, as imagined by Kafka or Lovecraft.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
- Name: Martin
Homage to Gonzoconia
The Man Who Would Be Gnome
- Krapp's Last Tape
- On Honours
- The English Yeoman Action Doll
- Whoever Thought That Rich People...
- If You Tell People That Stuff Is The Most Importan...
- Not Quite Man Bites Dog, But...
- Why Celebrate?
- 'Maintain Humanity Under 500,000,000 In Perpetual ...
- No Public Funding Of Abortions In The US
- Remembrance Sunday