The news that Lord Truscott appears to be above the criminal law for no apparent reason other than that he's a member of the House of Lords - is this privilege reserved only for Labour peers? - should not deflect enquiry into the identities of those members of the House of Commons with whom he seems so very friendly.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
- Name: Martin
Homage to Gonzoconia
The Man Who Would Be Gnome
- The Christus Victor Theory
- The End Of The Thirty Years' War
- The Special Patrol Group
- The Foster Mother
- Just Who Were The Italians Attacked At Lindsey?
- Walking To Canossa
- Some Thoughts On The Death Of Bashir Ahmad
- Some Thoughts On The Apology Of Jeremy Clarkson
- Mandy! Mandy! Mandy! Out! Out! Out!
- A Peculiarly Lawless Solution