The picture came from this analysis of proposed changes to procedures for the award of British citizenship (its impartiality is questionable - its author, once described as having 'a wider specialist background... in Muslims in Europe, minority communities in the UK, identity politics, belonging and extremism', and whose work has been analysed here, uses phrases such as 'migrants will need to take extra steps to "earn" citizenship and become fully paid-up members of society'; 'Migrants will effectively be required to jump through more hoops') which appears on the BBC.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
- Name: Martin
Homage to Gonzoconia
The Man Who Would Be Gnome
- The Essential Companion To Andrew Roberts
- GK Chesterton On Jonathon Porritt
- The Genocide Of The American Black Man In The Womb...
- A Wormhole Has Opened, And We've Gome Back In Time...
- The Pie In The Sky Fairy Would Tell You These Peop...
- A Landmark Day In The History Of BBC Scotland
- The Thoughts Of Charles Philip Arthur George Jim D...
- The Unserious Bilge Of David Aaronovitch
- The Confession Of Gary McKinnon
- Home Invasion Robbery, Ulster Style