Friday, December 26, 2008

The 12 Girl Band

As a rule, I don't make any demands of my readers' goodwill. I don't ask you for money, and only rarely for your prayers. However, today I am going to make a request of you which I would ask you to heed and answer.
I would ask you to play the video that can be found on this link. It will take three or four seconds to jump to what you need to see, but you will have one of the most uplifting seven minute experiences of your life. People of goodwill are then invited to either link to the original post, or embed the video itself. This has to be seen by as many people as possible.
As the wise and clever man who posted it says, "God loves the widow's mite more than all the riches of the godless". May The Souls Of The Middle Kingdom Come To Christ; and From The Great Wall To The South China Sea, Let Freedom Ring.

2 Comments:

Blogger James Higham said...

Scheduled for this evening, Martin.

26 December, 2008 12:59  
Blogger Martin said...

Thanks, James.

26 December, 2008 15:50  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home