Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I Broke A Mirror This Evening...

I immediately made such a botch of trimming my beard that I had to shave it off, the dark-eyed fanatic of the Inquisition replaced by a greying and tetchy smurf.
So one waits with trepidation to see what bad luck the next seven years might bring.
Loss of career and prospects?
Nope, been there, done that.
Pestilence - got Tourette Syndrome.
Famine - as I need to lose two stone, this is not as bad a plague as one might think.
Flood - If most of my hometown disappeared under water, it's doubtful the outside world would notice it was missing...

2 Comments:

Blogger Canadi-anna said...

So long as the mirror didn't break just by your looking into it . . . I think you'll be fine.

20 July, 2006 00:36  
Blogger Martin said...

CA,

Well, I hope so.

20 July, 2006 07:40  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home